Monday, 2 November 2015

A day on the lake.
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and I and a friend went out for fishing. We had a little brown boat. Our goal for the day was to catch around 3 pikes. We had been fishing in the hole summer, and the biggest pike we had caught during the season was a giant on 7,8 kilo and 1,05 meter long. We caught 4 pikes that day, and the biggest at 5 kilo. When we was heading to land in the evening it started to blow up. We had no engine on the boat, so we had to row harder to come to land. But even how hard we tried to row it felt like we didn't move at all.

We started to get nervous if we at all would survive. It started to get cold to. My friend tried to call someone with the telephone, but it was no connection in the middle of the lake. Suddenly a large wave came and rolled the boat over, so it was up side down. I got at once panic of the cold water and of the situation we was in. I couldn't see much, the sky had turned grey and it started to thunder.

Suddenly out of nowhere a huge fish or something came under our feet and started to drag us to land, I was not sure what it was, because it all happened so fast. But suddenly I was on land again, and then I realized that it maybe was the Loch Ness monster that could have helped us.

No comments:

Post a Comment