Monday, 23 November 2015

Checkpoint questions:
He hopes it could be ''anything'' because he thinks it's bad news, and want anything else. 

The thing Alicia is saying that is not quite right is, that it's her baby when it is inside her body. But when it comes out its theirs baby. He doesn't want her to say ''we'', because he doesn't want to be part of it. He wants to run away and go to his mom, but he doesn't want her mom to find out that they were going to have a baby.

Sam felt bad and he wanted to go to the toilet. I can't remember that I have felt like this, maybe only when I have been taking some candy from my parents, when they didn't allow me. Then I was scared they should caught me taking candy, but I was not old at that time. I was around eight or nine years old at that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment